Friday, February 5, 2010

THE BLACK BUFFET/CONSOLE



Well, the beautiful black buffet/console is now gone. It was actually a dirty white when I bought it (see the BEFORE AND AFTER) Its been sitting in my foyer for about two weeks and I was beginning to like it there. Isn't it funny how you can get used to seeing a piece of furniture in a certain place and then when it's gone - its looks empty. Oh well, working on other pieces to replace it - the space won't be empty for too long.

That's what so neat about this furniture flipping business - you sell one piece and get another one to take its place.

I'm new to this blogging thing so if anyone out there would like to share any pictures, pls post on my blog. I would love to hear from you and see what beautiful things you have done.

Have a great weekend -

No comments:

Post a Comment