Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rumor ~ My Little Gossip Bench

A few weeks back I was out at one of my favorite antique shops in the Heights ~ its called Grace Hart & Company ~ they have everything from glass, jewelery, furniture, antiques, lamps, etc. ~ you get the idea.  That day I was really out looking for something different.  As I walked into the shop, this precious piece is outside screaming "take me home" ~


I knew when I saw it that it had to be mine ~ the price was a little high but I REALLY wanted this.  Normally if something is overpriced, I can walk away from it ~ but this piece I loved.  Why?  Well, could it be because I knew that "back in the days" (in my younger days)......I always wanted one of these to sit down and talk on the phone on.  My parents had a phone but we never had one of these ~ so, now that I can buy my own things, why not?  So, I brought her home and named her RUMOR ~ I changed the color and reupholstered the seating area.  Here is RUMOR now:


I think she looks a little more modern now ~ don't you think?  I have her on sale for $125 so we shall see how long she lasts ~

Thanks for stopping by and May God Bless You ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment