Friday, December 3, 2010

The Three Men In My Life ~

I often have people ask me how do I do everything I have to do?  I have to make sure my home is kept clean, do laundry, cook (well, sometimes), purchase pieces of furniture then paint it, and be a wife too .....Well, let me tell you......its not all me.  I have a great support system that helps me out tremendously ~ introducing my wonderful dad.....he is there for me anytime I call ~ we pick up furniture, we deliver furniture and anything else I may need him to do for me.......

My son, Freddy.....where do I begin with my praise for him?  I have been stranded on the other side of town and there comes my son to fix my tire.....then when the transmission went out on my GMC, there comes my son again.   He loaded up my GMC onto his trailer and took it to the shop himself so I wouldn't have to pay a wrecker ~  ALWAYS there for me.  He also has picked up furniture for me and other things that I have needed wanted.  He is one strong young man and the most wonderful son any mom could have.

 This is my husband, Jody ~ he NEVER tells me no.  I tell him I want to buy a new sprayer....o.k.; I want to buy 5 new pieces of furniture.....o.k.; I want to ........o.k.  He does what he can for me, when he can.  He had a stroke in May of 2009 and he is still trying to recover from that.  He has a difficult time speaking, walking and much less helping me load or unload furniture.  I try not to ask him to move furniture for me as I know its a very big challenge for him ~ but he's always there to support anything I want to do.  He was recently in the hospital 11/22 - 11/27 ~ yes, we spent Thanksgiving in the hospital ~ we will never forget this year....lol.  He is now recovering from this hospital stay.     


 Yes, no one can do anything alone.......if you want to be successful, you have to have a great support system and I definitely have that.......come back tomorrow and I will introduce you to the women in my life.......




No comments:

Post a Comment