Thursday, July 8, 2010

Silver Slipper ~ Mini Curio Cabinet

Hello ~ I'm back....I get so involved in reading other blogs, working on furniture and of course, trying to maintain my house in order (remember, my daughter AND her 3 kids are living here....YIKES).  It gets rather hectic many times ~ I'm a very neat and orderly person and don't do well with piles of laundry that need to be done, unmade beds, laundry that need to be folded and put away, etc., ~ you get the picture?

Anyway, here is a picture of a pretty little curio cabinet....again, I really liked it when I saw it but the color wasn't doing it for me ~ so, since I've been on this silver/metallic finish kick lately, I went with the same on this little piece.....here it is before:  Sorry, went through all my pics and I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO DO A BEFORE......so, here she is NOW: 

Also, wanted to let my fans know that I have two special ladies that have some exciting things going on.....Jannet with "SIMPLE MATTERS" will be offering a course on refinishing your own furniture...so, link up to her for more details.  Then Mandie at "Altar'd" has just finished an e-book on refinishing furniture.....Both of these ladies are extraordinarily talented ~ stop by and visit them.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and May God Bless You♥

1 comment: