Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Marissa ~ Antique Dresser




I apologize again for being so late in blogging ~ you know how time flies when you're busy working ~ here is another piece of furniture that was pretty but now its GORGEOUS ~ she is named Marissa ~

The beautiful blue has been so popular that I decided to do this again with distressing and glazing ~ she came out GORGEOUS, don't you think?

Its funny because everytime I finish a piece, I want to keep it here at home but then I realize ~ where am I going to put it? I don't have room for anymore pieces....lol. Now I even have my sister, Nel, working with me and we are both doing this so its DOUBLE THE FURNITURE ~ so, we have to work quickly to get our pieces SOLD......

Here are a couple of pics of Marissa ~ the before and the after....hope you like them....

1 comment:

  1. She is a beauty! Love the blue! Im also running out of places to put my furniture projects..what a good idea to sell them :0) You do great work!

    ReplyDelete