Friday, April 30, 2010

Cinderella ~ The Gorgeous Dresser



Bought this now gorgeous dresser at a garage sale ~ the lady said it didn't fit in with their new furniture and their new home.....GOOD FOR ME! The bones on this piece are good ~ all the drawers work perfect and it really is pretty (not including the usual brown color).....

These people even delivered this piece to my home/shop ~ now how cool was this????

Well, crazy me, again, DIDN'T TAKE BEFORE PICS.......so, here is a picture of the AFTER ~ I painted it a vintage white and then spray painted the hardware a carmel latte color ~

Came out pretty, huh?

O.K., on to the next project ~ trying a new color on this gorgeous, just gorgeous piece that I have......can't wait. Don't worry, I already have the BEFORE pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment