Monday, June 28, 2010

Bird/Birdhouse Lovers and more ~ Home Decor

I know there are many, many people that ♥ birds and birdhouses ~ actually I ♥ them too.  Here are few pieces that might interest you ~ a black steeple birdhouse,  ~  gorgeous canvas of a little bird on a twig and of course, little bird figurines

These beautiful pieces can be picked up directly from me or I can ship them to you ~ you don't even have to leave your computer.....lol.  Look at this little birhouse steeple ~ just gorgeous.  The bird inside is praying to her unborn babies.......


I added some other pieces to make the set up prettier ~ a couple of topiaries, a glass pitcher with a plate
So, this is from the Bird/Birdhouse Collection ~ see something you like, let me know, I can ship it to you. 

Come back tomorrow and I will have more furniture to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by and May God Bless Y♥U!


No comments:

Post a Comment