Thursday, June 10, 2010

Reese ~ The Pretty Little Console Table

Here is another piece that I fell in love with when I first saw it (BEFORE)......it had lots of curves and lots of details. 

 HOWEVERRRRR....it had one little flaw (just like we all do).  One of her little legs was shorter than the others ~ I wasn't sure if I could fix this, was it worth buying it and paying someone to fix it, could it be fixed.......all these questions ran through my mind.  I finally decided to take a chance with it.  It was, after all, SOLID WOOD, which is something I always look for and it was PRETTY.  So, here is what she (REESE) looked like with her little broken leg:


Then, here  she is after she was loved, went to surgery, went through about 3 days of recovery .  Amazing what a little  plastic surgery can do for us ladies, huh??? 



Thanks for stopping by ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment