Sunday, June 27, 2010

HOME DECOR & ACCESSORIES ~ NOW AVAILABLE

Hello Friends,

For the past few months, I have been refinishing furniture ~ anything I could get my hands on.  Chairs, dressers, chest of drawers, headboards, etc.  I love doing that ~ well, when people would come to my home, I would receive compliments about the decor, how I accessorize, etc., etc. ~ I'm sure all you out there have gorgeous homes too ♥  


 Well, with this thought in mind, I said, why not EXPAND my furniture business to the home decor business too??  Yeah, why not? I think I have good flavor taste on stuff ~ so, here are some of the things I've picked up already ~ I can't wait to see the reaction of my clients.  I will be adding more things, like antiques, glassware, and anything in between ~ maybe antique doors (check out Miss Mustard Seed ~ she's awesome).

I hope you enjoy my new postings ~ but furniture will be here too ~ its going to be bigger and better ♥


Thanks for stopping by and may God Bless Y♥U!

2 comments:

  1. Wow That is absolutely awesome .... It's such a pretty home decorative accessories .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to all,I am new person to the blog.I would like to share about the Moderndecorshop.com. They will provides better quality of interior decoration products for home.

    modern decor

    ReplyDelete