Thursday, August 5, 2010

And the bidding starts at $100 for Miss Bella

I just finished this pretty little antique chest of drawers ~ its made of solid wood, intricate details, wheels for easy mobility, dovetail drawers ~ just gorgeous...here she is before I did the work on her (Bella)



I was so anxious to get started on this piece as I knew she was going to be beautiful ~ wasn't sure what colors to go with but here was my final decision. 



I actually posted her on my website, my facebook page and of course, Craigslist....but then this morning, I had second thoughts about it.  I really wanted this piece to go to someone who REALLY loves her.  So, guess what I'm doing today?  I'm having an auction on my facebook page ~ yes, the bidding has started today at $100 ~ whoever offers me the most $$$ will take this baby home Saturday.  I know I could probably get more but I want it to go to a "friend" or "fan" or whatever you want to call your facebook family ~ so, I hope I made the right decision on both the paint colors and the auctioning part of it.  




Have a great weekend, my blogger friends ~ paint, shop, create and be safe ~

Thanks for stopping by and May God Bless You ♥

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooo pretty! With details like that, it is without a doubt that it was destined to be something pretty. Can't wait to hear what you end up selling it for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The auction sounds like a great idea. I'll run over to your FB page and see how it went. You just can't go wrong with pretty pink and white. It turned out really well.
    www.divinedistractions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete