Monday, August 16, 2010

A " Must Visit" Little Shop

As bloggers we all get to meet many wonderful people ~ some of them we communicate through e-mail but then there are times when we get to actually meet them in person.  The wonderful lady I recently met has a wonderful and beautiful shop called "The Old Oak Cottage" ~ she had contacted me regarding some pieces that I had available and we decided to meet and continue our conversation in person.


  My granddaughter, Samantha, and I drove out to Huffman, Tx which is very close to Humble, Atascocita, Kingwood, Summerwood and many other areas out North ~ when we arrived, we were greeted by a pleasant and friendly smile ~ her name is Marci.  She and her business partner, Mandy own and run this great haven ~


This beautiful little cottage has so many beautiful and unique items that you don't know where to begin ~ they have bath & toiletrie items, jewelery, furniture, vintage items, shabby chic and on and on....you get the picture. 

I took lots of pictures but you need to go by and visit them ~ they also have a blog and its at http://theoldoakcottage.blogspot.com/ ~ you can also visit their website, which is still in its baby stages but you can see it from the beginning ~ how exciting.

Look at all these beautiful things ~ just heaven.  Everything from baby items, teenage items and then they have LOTS of things for us!  Yes, ladies ~ you will ♥ this place.



This is my granddaughter, Samantha ~ we really loved this shabby chic desk so we brought it with us.

This is another view of more beautiful pieces ~




Then, of course, I had to take a picture of me and the wonderful Ms. Marci ~ she is truly a beautiful person ~ I didn't get to meet her partner, Mandy but I promised to go back out and meet her too.  This was such a nice visit. 

So, if you're in the Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita area or even in Houston, take the time to stop by and visit these wonderful ladies and the hidden treasures they have in Huffman, Tx ~ The Old Oak Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment