Friday, August 13, 2010

Grandkids, Fabulous Finds, Picking up Husband at Airport and Life

This past week has been a heck of week, first I had a blowout in one of my tires ~



 I'm watering my garden/yard and I get all bit up by ants ~ I'm outside sanding pieces of furniture and I break out in hives (I think its from the heat), take my mom to the drs. office and I'm told to throw away my drink, which I just paid a whole $1 for at McDonalds....uuuhhh, no, I don't think so ~ I'll just wait outside.....



Well, here are a few pictures of this week's happenings ~ I also sold some beautiful pieces that didn't stay around too long, which is a GREAT THING.


Then I'm out picking up some beautiful pieces and this one is my favorite, so far.  Can't wait to get started on this:

  I think the most relaxing time I had was after picking up my husband from the airport and then stopping to get some great mexican food ~ yes, we love mexican food.  But they had no margaritas ~ what kind of restaurant is this?????


Life is good my friends and I hope all is well with you also ~

Thanks for stopping by and may God Bless You♥

No comments:

Post a Comment