Thursday, May 13, 2010

Found Something New Today ~

A few days ago I was reading another blog that I follow and they mentioned a product called "rub n'buff" ~ I've never heard of it, nor do I know what I'm going to do with it, BUT I was out on the hunt for it today. Went to Walmart craft section ~ no luck; went to Home Depot ~ no luck; but I did get some new paint and brushes and a couple of other things I couldn't do without. But then again, that's always the case for me when I go into Home Depot or Lowes :) Then, I thought, well, let me try Michael's ~ surely they will have it ~ yes, they did. http://www.amaco.com/ is the company that makes this little product ~ its supposed to make alot of your items BEAUTIFUL.  So, I can't wait to try it ~ I bought the Patina and Silver Leaf color ~ o.k., soooooo, what can I paint that has lots of details, curves, etc. so I can experiment with this.....hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.

I got it ~ have a little rolltop desk in my garage that I haven't started working on yet ~ that's going to be my guinea pig.  Sorry, that sounds mean but you know what I mean ~ so, stay tuned.  I will start working on this project tomorrow and hopefully next week, it will be finished. 

Have some makeovers for a couple of clients to do, so MY projects are going to have to wait.....

Thanks for stopping by ~ please send me pictures of something YOU have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment