Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shabby Chic White Headboard ~ Tabitha

Here lately, I've been picking up headboards ~ seems like everyone needs one.  Guess what?  I don't even have one on my kingsize bed ~ I actually am working on my bedroom ~ trying to give it a shabby chic look with the whites and turqoise but its a work in progress.  Anyway, back to the headboards ~ here is one I recently picked up ~ named her TABITHA ~ cute pretty, don;t you think?  Here is the BEFORE:
I knew when I picked up this headboard that it was going to be white ~ it looks so dainty and ladylike ~ I would have kept it for my bed if it was king but it's not.  On this particular piece, I didn't quite know how to paint it ~ handle with care all the little details, curves, etc.  So, I ventured and bought spray paint!  Yep.....sure did and this is how it turned out ~


Here is the full view of it......Tabitha ~ the shabby chic little lady ~
Thanks for stopping by my blog......come back and see what else is new here ~ 

Have a blessed day :)