Saturday, May 8, 2010

Taylor ~ Small Dresser In Process

I have had this beautiful piece in my garage for about two weeks now ~ wasn't quite sure what color ~ didn't want to make the wrong decision.  Then, it hit me ~ if I paint it a mellow yellow, springy yellowish, light yellow, some kind of yellow ~ it can't be too bad.  So, here is a preview of what I've done so far ~ its a very light pretty yellow then I glazed the top and the sides (not the drawers yet)

After I glazed it, I wasn't sure if I was feeling it or not ~ I let two days go by ~ my mom came over and she really likes it ~ she only saw the TOP of it, which is the glazed part.  So, now I will go ahead and glaze the rest of the drawers.

These are the BEFORE pics, then the IN PROCESS....will post the AFTER pics next week sometime.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOM~

No comments:

Post a Comment